Rebranding to Kippykip Network

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
I've reconstructed most of the forum layout, simplifing the forum layout and removing unused categories.
It should be WAY better organised now.

There's additionally a few new sections, one to keep all my personal projects together instead of spread out.
And also a few new Archive sections (memes, themes)

Also, unique pretty icons! (oboi)

Lastly, moved the server like I did with Kippykip Games. Should be leagues faster now with WAYYYYY more storage (previous only had 3GB maximum, ouch)

LegoMan

Lad
fuckin awesome

would be cool if you hosted a gmod or hl2dm server with the new hardware (like how you said on one of your patreon posts)

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
fuckin awesome

would be cool if you hosted a gmod or hl2dm server with the new hardware (like how you said on one of your patreon posts)
I'm looking into potentially sven coop or CS but I'm a bit unsure how to host steam game dedicated servers. Supposedly you can get cool plugins or something?

reggrety

"I bought mine on day one you fucking tard!"
I'm looking into potentially sven coop or CS but I'm a bit unsure how to host steam game dedicated servers. Supposedly you can get cool plugins or something?
Honestly a good idea to be honest.

Add UT99 to the list aswell and you get a M-M-M-M-Monsterous combo with some tracker music.
(Really! the game's BGM was made in tracker music formats)

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
fuckin awesome

Honestly a good idea to be honest.

Add UT99 to the list aswell and you get a M-M-M-M-Monsterous combo with some tracker music.
(Really! the game's BGM was made in tracker music formats)
So far we're running a test minecraft server. IP is minecraft.kippykip.com
Just testing the waters though...