Archival Requests open!

reggrety

"I bought mine on day one you fucking tard!"
Well if you wanted to submit an archive of your favorite anime/game/software without asking the webadmin on here or doing it yourself?

Well i now an archiver on the forums, is now taking requests for things you want this account to archive!​

you can submit some obscure game (it can be bad or good whatever it is) onto either my XMPP or even my TOX account (Why not Discord?)

Since i work alone to find pieces of obscure media, i have to scour the internet to find what i'm looking for. it's always hard to get a hand on any of those things.
That's why i opened this thread on the Kippykip Network Forum. (doomguy)

For XMPP. use PSI+/Gajim, Learn XMPP and add me there at [email protected]
And for TOX. use qTOX, Learn TOX* and add me there at 9E586B5211E3A5CC527BE2682C4E9C03B7F1DC0CFE96F30239DBE6E75059255247DB306EFA90 Keep in mind! this is P2P! So i might not respond and read your message! so message on XMPP and or notify me on there. and i'll add you here.
(*LARGELY OUTDATED but you need to know that it doesn't have toxme.io support (which is removed (because it's now a cryptobro type news site)) and is still under development but still)
Send some files or a download link with some detailed info about what it's about/the game name
(Be sure to use google or whatever you use for a search engine nowadays to know if the one is widely covered or not and has a download link that is either lost to time or invalid.)
If someone is listening in then notify me.

Anyways some screenshots of the profiles so just you know me on there.
And as always.
Don't use a phone unless it's necessary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-05_21-00-50.png
    Screenshot_2024-04-05_21-00-50.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2024-04-05_19-14-14.png
    Screenshot_2024-04-05_19-14-14.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: