Kippy's Drug Reviews

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
Welcome to le epic drug review thread!
This thread will contain my experience with any modern day drugs and reviewing what they're like.
Since I have anxiety/depression/panic attack issues since 2022, I prefer ones that mitigate that.

Traditional Alcohol:
2/5 Stars
- Probably the most socially accepted and legal one on the list. But honestly I don't really like it that much unless there's a major event with friends involved.
By the time I've had enough of it and get happily shitfaced in a good mood, I get sick and vomit it all out and then ruins my night. Then the next day feels like total shit and get drowsy.
Some people like to do it after a hard day at work or something, but for me drinking alone just makes me feel sad if anything and I stop drinking not long after.
Lastly, because drinking is an Australian culture thing, it is taxed to comical levels to the point it's not worth it.
Pros:
* Legal
* Available anywhere
* Socially accepted
Cons:
* Can easily make you sick
* Taste like garbage (no matter what anyone says, plus mixer drinks will never taste as good as the original anyway. It's like the equivalent of putting makeup on a pig, it only improves it slightly)
* Stupidly overpriced (At least in Australia)
* Can kill you from poisoning if you have too much
* Will fucking KILL you or give you a seizure if mixed with other drugs, especially benzos

Cigarettes:
0/5 Stars
- Honestly this would be the stupidest thing invented by mankind, had it not for them inventing the DMCA Copyright Act.
I don't understand how anyone likes this, tastes disgusting and makes you cough constantly.
Pros:
* Legal
* Makes you... calm? [citation needed]
* Looks kinda cool I guess?
Cons:
* If you thought alcohol was stupidly comically overpriced, wait until you see cigarette prices in Australia
* Fucks up your lungs
* Gives you cancer
* Somehow if you put up with it, it's addictive.

Vapes:
1/5 Stars - The sequel to cigarettes I suppose. Using these just makes me feel like I breathed in the flavour of Five-Gum while making my eyes itch. Not that impressed to be honest.
Pros:
* Legal, well at least disposable ones are. (for now)
* Makes you... calm? [citation needed]
* Cheap
* Taste like bubblegum / chewing gum like flavours
Cons:
* Cartridge/nicotine based ones are no longer legal in Australia
* Makes a fucktonne of smoke
* Looks gay
* Nicotine ones can apparently be addictive

Restoril / Temazepam tablets:
2/5 Stars - First benzo on the list and the first one I tried. It's supposed to be for treating insomnia temporarily. For me it makes you calm and just slightly dizzy, usually enough to fall asleep. Makes you feel very drowsy the next day though. Comes in 10mg tablets. Takes about 30 minutes to take effect after swallowed.
Pros:
* Legal
* Makes you calm and mellow
* Cheap (via Dr Route)
Cons:

* While legal, it's only available as a prescription in most countries.
* Dr's aren't likely to prescribe more than once.
* Apparently can get VERY addictive if taken often.
* If taken often, your body will get used to it and require more of it to feel the same effect while the side effects continue to rise.
* Can have bad withdrawals if taken often
* Being a benzo, withdrawals can actually kill you or give you a seizure depending if you go crazy with them.
* Effect doesn't last very long, about 2-3 hours tops
* Expensive (via Black Market Route)

Valium / Diazepam tablets:
4/5 Stars - Second benzo on the list. I actually really liked this one, it's basically similar to temazepam but without the drowsy feeling the next day. Also the calmness effect lasts almost 6-7 hours. It's intended purpose is to put an end to an upcoming panic attack or to temporarily treat anxiety. Takes effect after swallowing in about 15 minutes. Comes in 2.5mg tablets usually.
Pros:
* Legal
* Cheap (via Dr Route)
* Due to it's long half-life, it's probably the hardest benzo to get addicted to
* Lasts most of the day
Cons:
* While legal, it's only available as a prescription in most countries.
* Dr's aren't likely to prescribe more than once.
* Apparently can get a bit addictive if taken very often.
* If taken often, your body will get used to it and require more of it to feel the same effect while the side effects continue to rise.
* Being a benzo, withdrawals can actually kill you or give you a seizure depending if you go crazy with them.
* Expensive (via Black Market Route)

Bromazolam Powder:
0/5 Stars - Probably the last benzo on the list. This one is essentially like bootleg Xanax and is not found legally. But being in a powder form instead of a tablet, it's extremely easy to screw up and potentially kill yourself unless you happen to have a mg scale. Intended dosage is about 2-3mg. Takes effect about 45 minutes after swallowing.
My experience was I ate a tiny bit on a ear spoon. An hour later I felt nothing at all so.... I did it again. I then somehow lost my memory for the next 3 days, coworkers and friends came to my house to find I was acting like an absolute retard with my work shirt backwards. Somehow I also broke my computer monitor. When I thought I was finally back to normal again three days later, I had a random head rush going through the first roundabout in my car and ended up fucking up the front of the car by smashing into the middle concrete pavement. Do not recommend, way too sensitive for me.

Pros:
Cons:
* Illegal
* Supposedly very addictive
* Expensive
* Extremely easy to overdose

Ketamine:
5/5 Stars - Hands down, this is my favourite. I can't really describe how it feels, it's like a more intense version of alcohol but you don't pass out with your eyes shut, but also with the feeling of diazepam a bit.
When I have it after a rough work day, it feels like I'm completely rebooting myself. You'll become a zombie for a moment, picking up basic senses like hearing / seeing for a bit like you're a baby again as you sober up and try to rediscover yourself. (When I had doom music playing in the background, I was convinced for a moment "Oh, I'm just Doom E1M5" for example). Eventually you'll remember who you are again not before questioning existance, your personality. It's the most wildest experience I can think of. Lasts about 2 hours as a peak then you feel relaxed but a little dizzy for about 3 hours or so.
Recommended average dose is about 70mg - 200mg. There are three methods on how to take it though with different efficiencies

Method 1: Eating it
It tastes terrible like an off sour lolly, but the main problem is it's incredibly inefficient. You probably get about 5-10% of the potency.
Takes effect after like 30-45 minutes.

Method 2: Sniffing it
This appears to be the most common and documented method, sniffing it up like cocaine up a straw or plastic tube. You probably get about 60% of the potency however when I do this method I sneeze like absolute crazy and the back of my throat taste like sour worms. Takes effect after about 15 minutes.

Method 3: Boofing it?
This is like, the undocumented way. Almost no wiki or drug sites mention this method. But ketamine subredditors discuss this method a lot in the comments.
The method though, is very retarded but it actually somehow works. When I first read it I thought it was a fucking troll. This method takes effect after about 10-15 minutes.
Boofing means: shove it in your ass
...Yeah... You heard that right.
The method in detail is to get a bit of ket, put it in a small metal sauce container. Add a tiny bit of water in it and dissolve it while stirring. If it doesn't dissolve properly, use a blowtorch underneath and warm up the container.
Once disolved. Use something like a very small dropper or medicine syringe like so:
1706884151885.png

Then uhh... lube up I guess and squirt it about 3-4cm deep in your butt hole.
Wait 15 minutes, and you're completely high as fucking shit with probably about 100% potency capable from ketamine.

Pros:
* Makes you extremely calm and mellow
* Clears depression and anxiety completely
* High makes you disassociate from reality almost completely
* Overdosing doesn't kill you (although stupid things you may do while on it, may kill you. Don't go swimming lmfao. That's how like an actor died once)
* Cheap
Cons:
* Illegal
* Extremely addictive
* If taken often, can build a tolerance requiring more of it for the same effect. But thankfully unlike benzos, any withdrawals won't kill you or anything.
* Not really accepted in public obviously, ESPECIALLY if method 3 is used.
* Doesn't last very long (about 2 hours), but can also be seen as a good thing as you can just use it when stressed after work and continue the next day like nothing happened.
* If taken in very heavy doses (like 1g+ a day sorta thing) can cause damage to your bladder / kidneys or something and will make your piss red. Although I'm not sure who in the right mind would every want to take THAT much and I don't know if method 3 is affected by this. But there's a lot of cases of this on the ketamine subreddits so I guess it happens if you do too much?

Last edited:

Genar

stfu you fukin homunculus
oh yeah ketamine, my brother told me he used ketamine as anesthesia on some dude for a surgery, then he woke up like he smoked 5 tons of weed and fucking admitted that he cheated on his wife and insulted her and calling her "fucking flat on both sides", right infront of her.

also if you keep boofing it it could get stuck in your ass(the container) and get in a veeery focking sticky situation in the ER(they'll know).

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
oh yeah ketamine, my brother told me he used ketamine as anesthesia on some dude for a surgery, then he woke up like he smoked 5 tons of weed and fucking admitted that he cheated on his wife and insulted her and calling her "fucking flat on both sides", right infront of her.
LMFAO

Genar

y'know ketamine is the greatest truth device, because you lose the sense of consequences

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
Small ketamine update:
I appear to have built my first tolerance to the drug, interestingly instead of getting the peak high effect / disassoiation I seem to just have the calmness "Diazepam" effect but it's been lasting my entire sunday instead.
Interesting, technically that was the original goal but the awesome high was just a perk I suppose.

But now I'm gonna have to get a new batch later on, maybe next week but I'll give it a decent break now.
EDIT: Supposedly there's a ketamine tolerence reset patch, if you have Magnesium Threonate tabs it will lower your tolerance after a few days.
Commentators seem to be real confident in this method
https://www.reddit.com/r/ketamine/comments/wobqpz

Last edited:

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
Hmm, I'm my testing the magnesium didn't seem to do anything notable. No k-hole here. Hmm
Maybe I'll just keep having the mag until next week or something and then retry ket?

Last edited:

Genar

also there should be method 4: injecting it, but well that one could not go well if was done with an unprofessionell