Best illegal forums in the deep web?

diepotato

New Lad
hellooo.

I want to know if anyone knows of any good illegal forums on the deep web. I found some but had trouble registering or they weren't what I was looking for. What I specifically want to get is a fake ID. If anyone knows anything about that I would be very grateful.

...the reason I want to get a fake ID is because I want to flee to Uruguay by buquebus (a kind of passenger boat to cross the Rio de la Plata, the ticket costs more or less 40 dollars) but i cannot travel alone without my parents' authorization (I am a minor)

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
THE ONE
sir?
this is a forum about 2000s software

lmao

LegoMan

idek man
hellooo.

I want to know if anyone knows of any good illegal forums on the deep web. I found some but had trouble registering or they weren't what I was looking for. What I specifically want to get is a fake ID. If anyone knows anything about that I would be very grateful.

...the reason I want to get a fake ID is because I want to flee to Uruguay by buquebus (a kind of passenger boat to cross the Rio de la Plata, the ticket costs more or less 40 dollars) but i cannot travel alone without my parents' authorization (I am a minor)
you're already on one

Rcxd2010

Active Lad
hellooo.

I dont have a fake id but you look them up on google and 3d print it to make not look paperish you can edit the id and put your face on it