Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ Developer with Extensions!

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
MV5BMzI2MjYzOTEtN2E1NC00MzRlLWJkNTctYmUyYzUzMDY0ODgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIwODAwNzg@._V1_.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR NIGGAS
NEW YEAR NEW CLICKTEAM FUSION MULTIMEDIA GAMES FACTORY 2.1++ DEVELOPER CLICK TO INSTALL ADOBE FLASH PLAYER hoLY fucking SHIT do I wanna bang the braixen pokemon so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I play Pokken Tournament I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with a Braixen. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Braixens's tight fennekin pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/fox babies. Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with a wild fox. I'd dressed it with my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my Wii U. I might not ever get to see Braixen again.

Muravey

New Lad
Guys, thank you for a great rip! The latest R295 is an amazing piece of kit.

Just one problem, though: is it me, or have some old library collections been missing for a few versions now? For example, I'm fairly sure that the Games / Army category had more than just 4 *.mfa sprite collections. There used to be one for every team colour, not just Dark Green and Yellow. I would very much like to find the lost ones, since I was planning on making a little multiplayer game for a few students of mine using differently coloured character models.

1708993824937.png

Thank you kindly for any pointers you may have!

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
Guys, thank you for a great rip! The latest R295 is an amazing piece of kit.

Just one problem, though: is it me, or have some old library collections been missing for a few versions now? For example, I'm fairly sure that the Games / Army category had more than just 4 *.mfa sprite collections. There used to be one for every team colour, not just Dark Green and Yellow. I would very much like to find the lost ones, since I was planning on making a little multiplayer game for a few students of mine using differently coloured character models.

View attachment 956

Thank you kindly for any pointers you may have!
I know in my old releases, I actually merged The Games Factory 2 with MMF2 on releases here, haven't done it for this one tho
i need a working android sdk, please!
dont have it soz lol

Muravey

New Lad
I know in my old releases, I actually merged The Games Factory 2 with MMF2 on releases here, haven't done it for this one tho
I understand. Sooo... what do you suggest I should do? I got the impression you were saying these libraries might be available on your MMF2 distributions, but I couldn't find a populated torrent or any valid link to download the software.

Kippykip

CEO of cancelled
cringge
I understand. Sooo... what do you suggest I should do? I got the impression you were saying these libraries might be available on your MMF2 distributions, but I couldn't find a populated torrent or any valid link to download the software.
Damn that sucks bro lmao
Welp, here's my old MMF2 libs folder zipped up for ya, just check if there is actually anything missing or if it's a Mandela effect? I'm not actually sure lol
https://cdn.kippykip.com/bin/clickteam/Libs.zip

Muravey

New Lad
Damn that sucks bro lmao
Welp, here's my old MMF2 libs folder zipped up for ya, just check if there is actually anything missing or if it's a Mandela effect? I'm not actually sure lol
https://cdn.kippykip.com/bin/clickteam/Libs.zip
Kippy, I've rarely ever had such a feeling of elation at finding something I'd thought forever lost! Thank you so much, man! I've been asking everyone and posting everywhere for months, yet you are ultimately my providence. Words too big? Most likely, but we're on a forum, and such classic format must be honoured with traditional exaggeration. In all seriousness - thank you for finding these and lifting my feeling of amnesic memory! Definitely should consider merging the libraries together.

1712340903126.png

1712340912879.png

Look at all those lovely colours!